?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 
 
02 April 2016 @ 10:38 pm
Adventures in video making: over editing the core song  
So I finally made another video, after a few failed attempts at a "peppy" song, I moved on to atmospheric again. I had a devil of a time editing this one, partly because of the new software doing things because it thought it was smarter than me. Partly because over edited the audio so it didn't match the footage very well and party because I had a lot of footage and couldn't necessarily figure out which clip went with which sound. I also need softer reeds for my clarinet so I won't look quite like I'm going to explode any moment now.

So, in the theme of posting things and getting practice, good or bad, I've posted it, but I'll only really share it here. It's pretty horrible (both the clarinet playing and the video itself) but it is practice.


Tags: ,
 
 
 
kelkyagkelkyag on April 5th, 2016 08:29 pm (UTC)
Neat! I hadn't expected those instruments to sound right together, but you've got it working.