- patapon! (pata pata pata pon!)
- various lunches with people
- completely mobbed party! (that was also big fun!)
- another taiko performance (despite it not being one of my best or favorite)
- jamming! (on going, but still a notable goodness!)
- omg! car! in one day!
- Crisis core (so pretty!)
- EDIT: and my little saw!
I'm sure I forgot a thing or two.
On another note, crisis core is pretty and has fun music including very creative retoollings of the old themes. It has a metal feel, which makes me feel like I'm playing dynasty warriors at time. I'm not too far into it, but it feels like the character development complexity is way low, but it seems to still be enjoyable. They seem to have taken this attitude that having list driven side quests is ok and it does kind of mean you can do as little or as much as you need to advance your power as well as the plot.