Someone I am is waiting for my courage (forgotten_aria) wrote,
Someone I am is waiting for my courage

I'm very grumpy at somerville

I would like a new toiler and vanity in my bathroom. These are fairly easy to do for one's self. Except apparently you can't by law. And even if you could, you couldn't dispose of the materials, since somerville won't take contruction materials. I knew all this before, but I'm feeling very railroaded into hiring expensive plumbers or doing with out, which is what I do. Because it's just too costly.


  • Birthday presents and software that "upgrades" into uselessness

    So until I found this video and became obsessed with the thing taped to her body, my only Birthmonth gift to myself was a power floor washer/vaccum…

  • mead update

    I emailed Julio's liquor and got the following response: Unfortunately, Moniack Mead is not available through our distributors in Massachusetts. I…

  • good mead

    Anyone know of a wine shop in the area that might import mead from the UK? It's Moniack Mead and it is SO GOOD. I can get it in Canada, but because…

  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for friends only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened