Log in

No account? Create an account
15 May 2008 @ 11:34 am
Ask lj: vocabulary  
Is there a term for a piece of music where everyone plays the same thing, but off set a little, like a round except that you don't repeat the whole thing?
Nick: eyecerevisiae on May 15th, 2008 03:38 pm (UTC)
A canon, probably.
Shakespeare Fiendaerynne on May 15th, 2008 04:04 pm (UTC)
I think what you want is fugue.